Thursday, April 26, 2012

Portland!

First here's a little sketch I did. Minneapolis summer! It's making me stupid happy. Let's not talk about it. I'll have a table at the Stumptown Comic Fest this weekend with Evan Palmer! It should be an awesome convention and will undoubtably be a great trip. Portland never lets me down. I'll post some photos of the convention once I get back. I'd like to show more stuff that I've been working on but it's all going to be in my upcoming book so you'll just have to trust that I've been drawing comics. And I have been! I promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

More than 160 000 women and men are using a easy and secret "liquid hack" to drop 1-2lbs each night in their sleep.

It is simple and works with everybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Take a glass and fill it up with water half glass

2) And now do this crazy HACK

and be 1-2lbs thinner in the morning!