Friday, December 4, 2009

For Hannah

I was going to wait to post these, but I figured I'll do them now while I have the time.

First, some more watercolors doodles. The one with the old lady was supposed to be wrapped by a dog with no head, just two tails, but I don't think it's clear.



And then here is Edward Cullen from Twilight in celebration of seeing New Moon later tonight!

Notice his single tear and the crazy fan in the background. I'm soooo excited to see this movie and will definitely be drinking throughout the whole movie. My next drawing should be of a Minneapolis Public Bus. Thanks ahead of time for the ride home!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

ohmigosh i was hoping that girl behind edward was bella. or you? *single tear* LOVE IT.

also i like the two-tailed dog. but how does he eat? all he can do is poop double the amount of a normal dog!! D: